Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Run Down!

                                                     Genesis 1:1 In the beginning...

               First of I would like to thank you for taking the time to reading my blog, I am a missionary from the Washington DC South Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  This is a What I believe blog, with funny but uplifting posts as well. I am a very light hearted guy and need humor to function but as we all know there is a time and a place to be serious. The things I blog about and post are NOT the official stances of the church. Please feel free to comment or to email me directly at logan.raban@gmail.com if you want to know more about the church. I would always be willing to set  up a time to Skype or Chat on Facebook. Also please invite your friends and family to read and comment! Thank you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment